Both of our spaces are perfect for small workshops or creative pop-ups. Choose one of our in-house classes or build your own event. Board game nights, food tastings, photo exhibitions - we've done them all.
So what does The Kandid teach?
We currently offer the following in-house workshops, which can be tailored to your group, perfect for both a corporate team-building or a private party with friends. Enquire with us today about the following short courses, expertly taught by Justin, our resident photographer:
- Introduction to digital DSLR photography
- Our amazing "Instagram Clinics" for start-ups, businesses and creative bloggers
- Discovering Film (35mm) and Polaroids
- Creative styling and visuals for social media feeds
- Street portraiture + HK photowalk tour
Workshops are priced at HKD 850 per hour for individuals. Group rates are also available.
The Kandid is able to tailor solutions for unique events, ranging from themed parties, music appreciation nights, workshops, exhibitions and pop-up viewings. We offer special rates if you are a start-up, student or an ethical venture.
Contact us for details as to venue hire.