Founded on the principles of collaboration, The Kandid owns and manages social spaces that provide creative photographic services to businesses, especially start-ups and entrepreneurs. We've staged events such as pop-ups, commercial photoshoots, workshops and other social gatherings, right here in the heart of Hong Kong.
We also provide services such as bespoke portraiture, product styling and social media consultancy, through Justin Lim, our founder and principal photographer. In addition to his conventional commercial photography jobs, Justin regularly styles, shoots and creates social media content for international brands.
The Kandid Soho, our current space, is a small bespoke venue located in Sheung Wan, which can be rented as a space for private parties and workshops. In 2015, this space was featured by both Home Journal and Lifestyle Asia. In 2016, a full feature article in Emirates' In-flight Magazine "Open Skies" was dedicated to the space. Brands which have chosen The Kandid Soho as a venue for shoots include LifestyleAsia, Revolution Magazine, Shanghai Tang and MR PORTER.
PROUDLY INDEPENDENT. STAYING THAT WAY.
THE KANDID - Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Styled in a rustic, salvage wood aesthetic, with industrial accents
- Seated bar area, display shelving, grey feature walls
- Perfect for corporate headshots, family portraits, Instagram styling, flatlays, whisky tastings, board game night, workshops
- Suitable for creatives, weekend entrepreneurs, casual photographers
- Located 3 minutes from Sheung Wan MTR
- Capacity: 15 pax